Meta Financial Group announced today that they are acquiring EPS Financial, LLC, a Pennsylvania-based company for $42 million. EPS is a leader provider of tax-related financial transaction services. With the addition of EPS, Meta has now added the 2nd and 3rd largest such companies in the industry.
- First coffee franchise coming to Harrisburg
- Interest rates: Blessing, curse or bit of both? Real estate investment firm weighs in on market
- Record year for real estate investment firm surges into 2023, with a dozen developments underway
- Signature Fund V closed, raised over $42MM
- North side Sioux Falls to add Starbucks near Aspen Commons
No comments to show.